an herb-based condiment that is a culinary specialty of Argentina and Uruguay. Typically served alongside grilled steaks, roasted beef and pork sausages, it is made from parsley, dried oregano, garlic, salt and pepper in a base of olive oil and vinegar.
I add a little red pepper flake for that kick.
Recipe: 12 servings 1 tbsp each
- Large bunch of fresh parsley washed stemmed and finely chopped = 1 cup
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp + red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp + fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Dried chilli flakes (optional)
99 calories per TBSP
Fat 9.3 Carbs 3.2 Protein 1.8